Monday, July 6, 2009

Comments From Supporters

"While I have a high regard for each of the leading mayoral candidates, I feel that John Curtis would best serve the City of Provo as its future mayor for several reasons. I believe that John's unique background and open leadership style are best suited to unite our City, bringing together different groups and demographics to make a great city even better. I also appreciate John's broad perspective and long-term vision for Provo — planning for the City's needs 10, 20 and 30 years from now. John has done his homework and understands the issues, and I believe his exceptional intelligence, energy and commitment, coupled with his fiscal conservatism and principled approach to decision-making, should serve Provo well for many years to come." Bill Fillmore


Hre is why I support John Curtis
1. John wants what is best for Provo
2. John has no hidden agenda - ask him and he will tell you how he feels
about it
3. John wants city leaders to engage in dialogue together not against
each other
4. John is conservative when it comes to finances and our taxes
5. John has the courage to say no
6. John has the will power to do what is right for Provo

Gregory A. Hudnall Sr.

"I am supporting John Curtis because he is one of the most honest and skilled CEO's that I know. I love Provo and I think John is just the person to take Provo to the next level." Jeff Rust

"Please count me as one of your supporters. I have followed you on the issues and I appreciate your views. I have no doubt you’ll be a fantastic mayor." Andrew Howard


"John and I first met as Republican candidates for House District 62. During the campaign, I learned about John's strength of character, positive leadership style and that he was someone I could trust. We became good friends despite running against each other. I support John and encourage you to help me elect John as the next Mayor of Provo." Chris Herrod

"You have worked very hard at this. I wish every office holder would be as well informed as you. I like your philosophy that principles and policies are more important than party affiliation." Grant Misbach