Sunday, July 5, 2009

Comments From John's Coworkers

John Curtis leads with impact! Ever since I first met John over 20 years ago in a business setting, I have considered myself fortunate to know him. He impressed me from the start and hasn't done anything to make me think otherwise. His great first impression stays because he has the character, brains and ability to keep that impression. He finds a way to get people to work together and to deliver exceptional results. He is one of those rare finds that combines the most important qualities you would like to have in a leader. He has demonstrated that in business, family, civic and religious activities.

John will get things done. But he'll get them done the right way. He'll paint the vision, lead by example, build strong relationships and make Provo better in the process. He's the kind of person you'll wish you had leading Provo for a long, long time.

N. Warren Clark
VP Sales, Local Book Publishing or Principal, Wasatch Mountain Development

Dear John:
It's always a pleasure to spend a day with you. John, you are so well organized and have such a great attitude and spirit about.
John I know this sounds like a broken record, but all of us who work with you feel the same way, John's doing a terrific job!
You really make it difficult when you ask for suggestions because what you do so well doesn't leave a lot of room for suggestions.
Dale Samson
Vice President
O. C. Tanner

John:
In all of our years together I have never met a person who wasn’t a total fan of yours.
Larry Seamons
Vice President
O. C. Tanner

John Curtis to me is just the definition of a great buy. He is level headed and keeps things in perspective. He has been a great friend to me. When I have had concerns, doubts or problems with different things John is kind of my guru and I sure appreciate the time he spends with me. He is a true friend and a real true professional.
Chester Elton Co-Author, The 24-Carrot Manager

I have known John Curtis well for the last seven years. John is one of the most clear thinking people that I have ever known.
John is an excellent strategist, who can see through the myriad of issues that cloud true, rational decision making.
John has high ethical standards He is a man with true convictions that govern all aspects of his life. He is a man that walks what he talks. He is a very hard working individual, who sets the standard for work ethic in his office. He has organizational skills that are excellent.
David Schweisthal

Out of all the jobs I've had this one has been the most rewarding. A lot of that has to do with you; the way you run our office, help us establish our goals and continually look for ways that we an improve as a team. You're a born leader and I feel privileged to have you as a manager.
Kim Dunham

You're the best boss I ever had
Ruth Parks